Bank of America got the final OK it needed to go ahead with its purchase of LaSalle Bank [Chicago Tribune].
By consumerist.com September 18, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Bank Of America To Pay $155K To Settle Claim It Discriminated Against Hearing-Impaired Customer
- JPMorgan Chase, Bank Of America Agree To Wipe Debt Cleared By Bankruptcy From Credit Reports
- Former Countrywide Exec Who Helped Secure Bank Of America’s Billion-Dollar Settlement Gets $57M
- Banks Aren’t Really Going To Replace Everyone’s Credit Cards This Year
- NFL Linebacker Files $20M Lawsuit Against Bank Of America For Alleged Fraud