Bank of America got the final OK it needed to go ahead with its purchase of LaSalle Bank [Chicago Tribune].
By consumerist.com September 18, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Bank Of America To Pay $155K To Settle Claim It Discriminated Against Hearing-Impaired Customer
- Wells Fargo To Stop Reordering Check Transactions; Should Reduce Overdraft Charges
- JPMorgan Chase, Bank Of America Agree To Wipe Debt Cleared By Bankruptcy From Credit Reports
- Bank Of America Finally Ordered To Pay $1.27B For Countrywide’s “Hustle”
- Bogus Credit Card Charges Look Like They Were Made With Chip-Enabled Cards