The dollar hit a new all-time low against the euro overnight as investors freaked out over impending interest rate cuts and fears of an extended housing recession. [Wall Street Journal]
More From Consumerist
- Judge Hits Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme With $40.7 Million Penalty
- Discover, Wells Fargo To Offer Private Student Loan Modifications
- CFPB Orders Online Mortgage Lender To Pay $19.3 Million For Bait-And-Switch Scheme
- Corinthian Employees: School Manipulated Grades, Job-Placement Stats To Score Federal Aid Money
- Could Family Dollar Be Reconsidering Its Decision To Pick Dollar Tree Over Dollar General?