The dollar hit a new all-time low against the euro overnight as investors freaked out over impending interest rate cuts and fears of an extended housing recession. [Wall Street Journal]
More From Consumerist
- For-Profit Colleges Lead The Way On Loan Defaults: Report
- Discover, Wells Fargo To Offer Private Student Loan Modifications
- Could Family Dollar Be Reconsidering Its Decision To Pick Dollar Tree Over Dollar General?
- 7 Things We Learned About How Debt Collection Lawsuits Affect Minority Neighborhoods
- Report: Auto Title Loans Just As Bad, If Not Worse Than Payday Loans; Should Face Same Rules