The dollar hit a new all-time low against the euro overnight as investors freaked out over impending interest rate cuts and fears of an extended housing recession. [Wall Street Journal]
More From Consumerist
- Judge Hits Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme With $40.7 Million Penalty
- Discover, Wells Fargo To Offer Private Student Loan Modifications
- Could Family Dollar Be Reconsidering Its Decision To Pick Dollar Tree Over Dollar General?
- Report: Auto Title Loans Just As Bad, If Not Worse Than Payday Loans; Should Face Same Rules
- Report: Online Checking Accounts & Credit Unions Beat Traditional Banking