A reader reports that thanks to a big update over the weekend, customers haven’t been able to connect to Chase services via Quicken, MS Money, or Quickbooks, though web browsers still work. Seamus writes, “The worst part is that only about half of their support staff are even aware of the problem, and no resolution time has been given. Another “upgrade” gone wrong!”
By consumerist.com September 10, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?
- Snapfish Promises To Upgrade Some Christmas Card Orders, Customers Not Placated
- Verizon’s Refusal To Repair Landline Service Leaves Elderly Man Without Phone For Months
- Chase To Install Cardless ATMs That Offer A Variety Of Denominations
- We Warned Target That Some Customers Wouldn’t Get ‘Fallout 4’ Pre-Orders, But They Didn’t Listen