A reader reports that thanks to a big update over the weekend, customers haven’t been able to connect to Chase services via Quicken, MS Money, or Quickbooks, though web browsers still work. Seamus writes, “The worst part is that only about half of their support staff are even aware of the problem, and no resolution time has been given. Another “upgrade” gone wrong!”
By consumerist.com September 10, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Verizon’s Refusal To Repair Landline Service Leaves Elderly Man Without Phone For Months
- Changes To TurboTax Lead To Consumer Revolt, Opportunity For Competitors
- Comcast Will Send A New Cable Modem Whether You Order One Or Not
- Massive Comcast Outage Appears To Be Striking Nationwide (Update)
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?