A reader reports that thanks to a big update over the weekend, customers haven’t been able to connect to Chase services via Quicken, MS Money, or Quickbooks, though web browsers still work. Seamus writes, “The worst part is that only about half of their support staff are even aware of the problem, and no resolution time has been given. Another “upgrade” gone wrong!”
By consumerist.com September 10, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Changes To TurboTax Lead To Consumer Revolt, Opportunity For Competitors
- Comcast Will Send A New Cable Modem Whether You Order One Or Not
- Massive Comcast Outage Appears To Be Striking Nationwide (Update)
- What Fight Did Taco Bell Workers Win To Earn The Corporate Moniker Of “Champions”?
- DOJ Sues Quicken Loans Over Improperly Underwritten Mortgages