Vodkas may be tasteless, but perhaps none so more than Absolut New Orleans, whose profits will be donated to help rebuild the Ground Zero of the South. Tagline? “One Spirit Brings Back Another.” [Copyranter]
More From Consumerist
- Former Salvation Army Bell Ringer Offers $21K To Return Widow’s Donated Wedding Rings
- Group Must Pay $700K Penalty For Allegedly Profiting From ‘Charity’ Donation Bins
- Report: “Wheels For Wishes” Charity Misled Donors About Make-A-Wish Donations
- Which Popular Holiday Gifts Are The Worst To Get?
- Report: Taking For-Profit Colleges Nonprofit Can Generate Hefty Profits For Owners