Server issues hamstrung us this morning, preventing any new posts from being made. Our techs worked diligently to solve the problem, but it ended up being a vendor issue beyond our control. The situation seems to have normalized.
More From Consumerist
- Alabama Restaurant Owners Claim Wells Fargo Won’t Fix Issue That Cost Workers $30K In Tips
- PayPal Very Quietly Admits That It’s Aware Of Random Payment Delays
- Groupon Provides Refund For “Secretly Mexican” Samsung TV
- Really Cheap Tires? Surprise: They Might Be Risky Counterfeits
- Verizon E-Mail Vulnerability Left All Users’ Messages At Risk