Server issues hamstrung us this morning, preventing any new posts from being made. Our techs worked diligently to solve the problem, but it ended up being a vendor issue beyond our control. The situation seems to have normalized.
More From Consumerist
- Alabama Restaurant Owners Claim Wells Fargo Won’t Fix Issue That Cost Workers $30K In Tips
- PayPal Very Quietly Admits That It’s Aware Of Random Payment Delays
- Really Cheap Tires? Surprise: They Might Be Risky Counterfeits
- T-Mobile Hands Over ‘Refurbished’ Phone Full Of Someone Else’s Data, Shrugs
- From Samsung To Razer To Oculus, Our Experience With The Latest In Virtual Reality