Server issues hamstrung us this morning, preventing any new posts from being made. Our techs worked diligently to solve the problem, but it ended up being a vendor issue beyond our control. The situation seems to have normalized.
More From Consumerist
- Alabama Restaurant Owners Claim Wells Fargo Won’t Fix Issue That Cost Workers $30K In Tips
- PayPal Very Quietly Admits That It’s Aware Of Random Payment Delays
- T-Mobile Hands Over ‘Refurbished’ Phone Full Of Someone Else’s Data, Shrugs
- Why Does Everyone’s Phone-Tracking Program Lead To This Couple’s House?
- Google: Calm Down, Artificial Intelligence Research Won’t Lead To Robot Revolution