Same store sales are up at both Walmart (3.1%) and Target (6.1%). Target says consumers are shopping more often and buying more stuff per trip. [CNN Money]
More From Consumerist
- Shopping Healthier & Without Lists, Millennials Are Changing The Supermarket Game
- Let’s Review Again What ‘Target Math’ Is And Why It’s Bad
- Forget Black Friday, Holiday Shopping Season Starts Tomorrow
- Target Opens 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, Says Black-Friday-Like Deals Start This Week
- Why Are Big-Box Stores Pricing Barbies Differently By Race?