A disgruntled mother, overwhelmed by the sheer number of toys to check against the lead paint recall list, throws them all in a trash bag and brings them to Mattel headquarters to let their employees sort them out. [CNN Video]

Comments

1. nickripley says:

I like her “spunk,” but if you have that many toys in the first place… maybe… that’s… the… real… issue?

2. mopar_man says:

I don’t even know where to start with woman. Clearly someone who shouldn’t have children.

3. liquisoft says:

I shall only buy toys made by Mexican sweat shop children. The Chinese sweat shop children clearly don’t know how to make a decent toy.

/facetious

4. vr4z06gt says:

i totally agree, mattel fucked up they should fix it, especially on something this big.

5. bedofnails says:

Did her sons smash their Ibook, and XM receivers?

6. formergr says:

I am so sick of people videotaping themselves making symbolic “gestures” such as this or smashing their tv/xbox/laptop/etc, and then posting its somewhere with their “look at me!” attitude.

I’m even sicker of MSM “news” sites like CNN covering it like it’s a real story.

7. Buran says:

*click* oh, it’s a video. *back*

I guess this is the answer to the “please, no more youtube ‘stories’ requests.

Honestly, why can’t these outlets run captions on the stories when they caption them when they run on TV?

8. NoNamesLeft says:

Cue the Fark.com Attention Whore Picture..

9. Johann says:

This is a really crappy piece of journalism. This woman was afraid her kids’ toys were contaminated with lead. She found out that they were fine. The video displays many clearly identifiable toys, yet doesn’t clearly state if they’re safe toys like the woman owns, or whether they’re the dangerous, lead-contaminated ones.

10. Youthier says:

@formergr: Narcissim is taking over this country on so many levels, it’s ridiculous.