80% of taxi drivers stayed home because of a strike in NYC, causing long lines and general grumpiness in an already grumpy city. [New York Times]
More From Consumerist
- Some New York City Uber Drivers Will Go On Strike At Noon
- French Constitutional Court Upholds Law Banning Amateur Uber Drivers
- When Is Taking A Yellow Cab Cheaper Than Using Uber?
- NYC Cabbie’s License Suspended After Video Appears To Show Him Pulling Pregnant Passenger From His Car
- NYC Officials Take 496 Uber Cars Off The Streets For Illegally Picking Up Passengers On The Street