Like spending money on rehabbing but not on rent or property taxes? Don’t mind rehabbing a property that doesn’t belong to you? You’d make an excellent resident curator. [New York Times]
More From Consumerist
- L.A. Warning Airbnb Hosts About Their Tax-Collecting Obligations
- Chicago Residents Now Stuck With A New 9% “Cloud Tax” On Netflix And Other Streaming Services
- Watch Out For Scammers Renting Out Homes They Don’t Own
- Indiana Woman Lived In A House For Eight Years Without Ever Having To Pay For It
- Why Do I Still Have To Write A Check To Pay My Rent?