Like spending money on rehabbing but not on rent or property taxes? Don’t mind rehabbing a property that doesn’t belong to you? You’d make an excellent resident curator. [New York Times]
More From Consumerist
- Chicago Residents Now Stuck With A New 9% “Cloud Tax” On Netflix And Other Streaming Services
- Watch Out For Scammers Renting Out Homes They Don’t Own
- Why Do I Still Have To Write A Check To Pay My Rent?
- No, You Shouldn’t Incorporate And Register Your Car Tax-Free In Montana
- Pet Rent: Why I And Millions Of Others Can’t Have Furry Companions