A new book, co-authored by Jeff Sovern, of the excellent Consumer Law & Privacy blog, called, “Selected Consumer Statutes,” provides 690 pages of statutes, regulations and reference materials regarding consumer law. $31 and free shipping at Amazon.
More From Consumerist
- Lawmakers Propose Bill To Prevent Businesses From Suing You For Complaining About Them
- 909 Authors Write Amazon Asking It To Call Off E-Book Feud With Hachette
- Did Amazon’s Two-Day Shipping Suffer Over The Holidays? Survey Says Yes
- Digital Privacy And Parental Rights Act Would Put Restrictions On The Use Of Student Data Online
- Loophole Allows Auto-Title Lender To Charge Triple-Digit Interest Rates Despite Law