- Figure out the material benefit you’re seeking. If there’s none, get on with your life.
- Ask yourself if your time is really worth the material benefit you’re seeking, and valuate your free time hourly wage more than your working wage.
- on’t scream, threaten, or write a letter, instead…
- Go in and execute a cold, logical plan that will
- Convince the company that it will cost more to ignore you then to pay attention to you.
As he points out in his book, most companies DO get things right most of the time, but when they don’t, proactive consumers can take measures to get what they deserve.