Senior year of high school? Wondering what you should be doing to plan for college? Bankrate has advice for each month of your senior year, although if you’re in high school and you read this blog, you’re probably the sort of person who already knows what to do. Oh well. [Bankrate]

Comments

1. cedarpointfan says:

“Although if you’re in high school and you read this blog, you’re probably the sort of person who already knows what to do. Oh well.”

True…

2. dasunst3r says:

When the jerks at Balfour say that they changed vendors for your gowns (and hence the gown will be of a different shade), don’t believe them. I suspect this is a scam they use to get people to buy their gown instead of using their relative’s or friend’s. I have two gowns from the same school (significantly different years). Anybody know a way I can empirically test my suspicions?

3. theblackdog says:

@dasunst3r: Call and claim you’re from Project Runway and need a fabric swatch?

4. theblackdog says:

I like how they slip in a plug for their website in the month of May.

5. dasunst3r says:

@theblackdog: I was thinking more of an instrument I could use to measure color accurately.

6. Or, we can all listen to advice from the Grandpa in Little Miss Sunshine:

That young stuff is the best stuff in the whole world. See right now you’re jail bait, they’re jail bait. It’s perfect. I mean, when you hit eighteen, bam! you’re talking about three to five… Listen to me, I got no reason to lie to you, don’t make the same mistakes I made when I was young. F#@! a lotta women kid, not just one woman, a lotta women.

7. nerdup says:

@DASUNST3R: I would bring both gowns to a local home improvement center and ask the clerks in the paint dept. if they can use their color matching system to analyze each and see if they match. If they aren’t too busy, they’ll probably do it for you, and it should only take a couple of minutes.