Senior year of high school? Wondering what you should be doing to plan for college? Bankrate has advice for each month of your senior year, although if you’re in high school and you read this blog, you’re probably the sort of person who already knows what to do. Oh well. [Bankrate]
More From Consumerist
- Sorry, Class Of 2015: You Will Have To Be At Least 75 Before You Can Retire, Study Says
- College-Bound Students Should Shop Around For Bank Accounts
- High School Grads Failed To Claim $2.7B In College Grant Money Last Year
- Why Do I Keep Seeing Commercials For Everest University?
- Diet App Claims To Help You Watch Your Weight By Scanning The Molecules In Your Food