Senior year of high school? Wondering what you should be doing to plan for college? Bankrate has advice for each month of your senior year, although if you’re in high school and you read this blog, you’re probably the sort of person who already knows what to do. Oh well. [Bankrate]
More From Consumerist
- College-Bound Students Should Shop Around For Bank Accounts
- Why Do I Keep Seeing Commercials For Everest University?
- Comcast Rings Out 2014 With Yet Another Tape-Recorded Customer Service Disaster
- Nearly 35% Of Consumers Have Never Checked Their Credit Reports
- Pat Robertson’s Description Of How Reverse Mortgages Work Isn’t Accurate