Easy credit of dubious worth isn’t some new and unparalleled scandal; in fact, our nation’s economy was built upon it. [New York Times Magazine]
More From Consumerist
- Credit Card Issuers Increase Limits For Subprime Borrowers; Raise Concerns About Risks
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- How Much Is A Company That Knows All About Your Financial Behavior Worth? Turns Out A Lot.
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- Please Stop Sharing This Photo Of A Nordstrom Anti-Christmas Creep Poster