Easy credit of dubious worth isn’t some new and unparalleled scandal; in fact, our nation’s economy was built upon it. [New York Times Magazine]
More From Consumerist
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- Credit Card Issuers Increase Limits For Subprime Borrowers; Raise Concerns About Risks
- How Much Is A Company That Knows All About Your Financial Behavior Worth? Turns Out A Lot.
- 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- Apple Pay Gets More Useful, Coming To 200,000 Vending Machines & Other Self-Serve Devices