Video Released Of Drunken Delta Stewardess' Arrest

With all of summer’s airline congestion, delays and passenger rioting troubles, flight attendants are having difficulty coping with the stress. In Delta stewardess Sarah Mills case, they’re coming to work hammered.

A video was released yesterday of the 26-year-old’s arrest and imprisonment for boozing it up. About 16 seconds in she flips out when they try to remove her pinned-on wings.

When asked if she feels like harming herself, Mills replies, “Pretty much.” She also tells her jailers, “You guys are so dumb, all I did was get drunk.”

Later, she crawls on the floor of her jail cell and peers out the window like a forlorn kitty (This version has clearer audio).

She allegedly stank of whiskey and told the captain, “You’re dead,” as she was taken from the plane.

Mills pleaded not guilty to terroristic threatening and public alcohol intoxication.

She might get away with the last one, as she only blew a .03 on the breathalyser, less than the .08 legal driving limit, and the .04 FAA flying limit.

Drunk stewardess arrest and crawling on cell floor tape released [LiveLeak] (Thanks to clokeisgod!)
PREVIOUSLY: Delta Flight Attendant Comes To Work Drunk

Comments

1. HeyThereKiller says:

It would have been much more entertaining if she took off her fake leg and started brandishing it as a broadsword… … … oh wait… wrong Mills

2. ptkdude says:

I love the end after she’s in the cell. For a second I thought it was mixed up with someone’s video from the bear cave at the zoo!

3. AlisonAshleigh says:

Jesus the end of that reminded me a lot of “The Ring” or any of those other re-made japanese horror films.

4. scoobydoo says:

I’d like to party with her!

5. fredhampton1 says:

@scoobydoo:

I’ll give you a STone Cold Steve Austin: “Hell Ya” to that statement.

6. She’s DRUNK at .03?????

7. trecool95 says:

Remember when flight attendants used to be hot?

8. enm4r says:

@Eyebrows McGee: That’s what I want to know. Seriously, .03? Maybe they needed to perform a full drug test?

9. savvy9999 says:

@Eyebrows McGee: That breathalyzer needs a calibration. 0.03 is like 1 drink in 2 hours for a 140# woman. Calculate BAC here: [www.ou.edu]

She’s at least a .15, if not more.

BTW, I am licensed & certified bartender.

10. Shadowman615 says:

@SAVVY9999: WTF is a “licensed & certified bartender?” I bartended all through college, and never needed to get any certification or licensing.

This was in MD & PA. I’m guessing your state has stricter rules?

11. cabedrgn says:

@Shadowman615: Some organizations require their lead bartenders to be licensed and certified. Also, some states require certifications before a bartender can serve liquor, this is different than an establishments liquor license. TAM is one (though not required in the states they teach in) and TABC is required in some states like Texas.

On the lady, she either is an extremely lightweight individual, she was doing some other drugs or it was pure faked. I can’t imagine someone acting like that blowing only a 0.03 BAL.

12. Yourhero88 says:

Thanks for the consumer-related article Ben… oh wait…

13. MagicJewball says:

Of course it’s consumer related. The next time I hear clapping and cheering in the background when I call the airline I’m going to know it’s all the flight attendants getting plastered.

14. aesurf says:

I think she was on some sort of drugs or shit. By the way, she isn’t quite a Delta F/A, she works for ASA, a Delta Connection airline, owned by SkyWest.

This tape above doesn’t show it, but she also says “I’m a f**ing flight attendant.” and “Thanks for getting me fired.” to the folks incarcerating her.

Whatever happens, this poor ladies career is SHOT.

15. Hoss says:

Ben — Do you know who released this video — i.e., what law enforcement organization? Feels like quite an invasion of privacy, unless they have a general policy to release all such booking videos

16. ingridc says:

@Shadowman615: When I waited tables in Portland, OR, I had to take a 6-hour course within 3 months of my hire date to be able to serve alcohol at work (see here). Servers (and, of course, bartenders) who didn’t have their licenses weren’t allowed to even hold a glass of alcohol, much less be anywhere behind the bar or near the bar fridge. Some places required OLCC certification BEFORE applying for their server jobs.

@Eyebrows McGee: Give my mom half a glass of wine and she’s drunk. It’s kind of funny.

17. creativecstasy says:

i’m confused…why was she arrested? it’s not illegal to *be drunk*?

18. formergr says:

Yeah, even though this lady is sloshed and shouldn’t have gone to work (and threatened the pilots), it really does seem like an unecessary invasion of privacy for the law enforcement agency who arrested her to have released this.

What’s next, video of Paris Hilton in her jail cell having a nervous breakdown because she’s too embarassed to take a crap?

19. cde says:

@creativecstasy: Drunk in public is illegal.

20. Uriel says:

seeing as she was a stewardess, it was probably some endangerment of people’s lives too…

21. jamar0303 says:

@trecool95: They still are- you’re just on the wrong airline. Try flying on an Asian airline.