The probably soon-to-be-ex-judge suing a Korean dry cleaner for $54 million over a pair of pants has decided to appeal his suit and continue on his depraved quest for guaranteed satisfaction. [Washington Post]

Comments

1. cryrevolution says:

Insane. Just….insane.

2. nffcnnr says:

@cryrevolution: For real, i think this guy needs some serious help. He’s gonna lose his appeal, then what? Rampage. Pants rage. Whatever ya wanna call it, it could be ugly.

3. mupethifi says:

Probably made in China.

4. esqdork says:

This is tragically Kafkaesque for the dry cleaners.

5. theblackdog says:

This sucks, especially because the dry cleaners withdrew their suit against Pearson to pay their legal bills since supporters raised money to cover the bills. They had said they wanted this issue to be over and done with, and asked him not to appeal, and yet he did anyway.

I hope they decide to reinstate their suit against him now, and I hope he loses his job over this.

6. Ola says:

What nffcnnr said. It would be hysterical if the dry cleaners and our judicial system weren’t on the short end of the stick.

7. FLConsumer says:

I normally wouldn’t advocate this…but can someone possibly kidnap this guy and send him to a 3rd world country prison or similarly horrible fate?

At the very least, he needs to be stripped of his judge appointment, bar license, driver’s license, ability to vote, and ability to reproduce. If it weren’t illegal, I’d be personally willing to address that last issue with my .44.

8. LatherRinseRepeat says:

Wow. This guy just doesn’t know when to quit. And he’s crazy!

I’d say this is a good example of how easy it is to abuse the legal system. I hope this ends well for the Chung family. And I hope they do decide to keep their business and stay in America.

9. ElizabethD says:

Someone pants that guy, fast. He needs to STFU.

10. Cowboys_fan says:

Shouldn’t people like this be in a mental institution? Its too bad they can’t sue the judge for being an ignorant jerk.