But with liquidity drying up, the last, and most hilarious, option is probably shrinking…
How Are We Paying Off Our Subprime Mortgages?
By consumerist.com August 16, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Morgan Stanley To Pay $2.6B To Settle Charges Of Selling Troubled Mortgages Leading Up To The Financial Crisis
- Wells Fargo Sued In Illinois For Allegedly Pushing Mortgages On Borrowers Who Couldn’t Repay
- Abusive Lending Practices Can Lead To Negative Long-Term Consequences For Borrowers, Communities
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- Pat Robertson’s Description Of How Reverse Mortgages Work Isn’t Accurate