Smaller-fries investing diversely will still experience queasiness, but they’re seen as pulling ahead in the long-term; it’s more the fancy pants cats using esoteric financial instruments like hedge funds and derivatives who have the most to fear in the current crunch, NYT reports.
More From Consumerist
- Banks Can’t Get Away With Horrible Mortgage Practices Anymore, So Now They’re Doing It With Car Loans
- U.S. Chamber Of Commerce: Lobbying Hard For Big Tobacco Worldwide
- The Best Way For Students To Avoid High Fees With Campus Banking Products Is To Barely Use Them
- Family Dollar Spurns Dollar General’s Latest Advances, Turns Down $9.1B Offer
- Risk Evaluation Report Finds Mobile Banking Leaves Some Banks More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks