Smaller-fries investing diversely will still experience queasiness, but they’re seen as pulling ahead in the long-term; it’s more the fancy pants cats using esoteric financial instruments like hedge funds and derivatives who have the most to fear in the current crunch, NYT reports.
More From Consumerist
- U.S. Chamber Of Commerce: Lobbying Hard For Big Tobacco Worldwide
- Risk Evaluation Report Finds Mobile Banking Leaves Some Banks More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks
- Fed Survey Finds Most Consumers Are Happy With Their Finances, Despite Lack Of Retirement Savings
- Proposed Rules Target Fees Collected By Retirement Financial Advisers, Brokers
- American Apparel Files For Bankruptcy Protection