OJ Simpson’s “confession” If I Did It will finally be published, with all proceeds going to the Goldman family. The book will also feature their commentary. [Time]
More From Consumerist
- Apartment Complex Claims Copyright On All Tenants’ Reviews & Photos Of Property
- Why Are Americans Losing Interest In Orange Juice?
- McDonald’s Worker Accused Of Sticking Glass In Cop’s Big Mac In 2005 Wins $437K
- Computer Engineer Barbie Needs Men To Write Code, Can’t Reboot Computer
- Creator Of Uncanny ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Text Generator Doesn’t See Robots Taking Writers’ Jobs