OJ Simpson’s “confession” If I Did It will finally be published, with all proceeds going to the Goldman family. The book will also feature their commentary. [Time]
More From Consumerist
- Host Of ’90s Oddity “Supermarket Sweep” Reveals Game Show’s Secrets
- Apartment Complex Claims Copyright On All Tenants’ Reviews & Photos Of Property
- Why Are Americans Losing Interest In Orange Juice?
- Publishers Pulling Book About Boy Dying, Going To Heaven Because Boy Didn’t Die, Go To Heaven
- Cat Makes Everyone Happy By Surviving 30 Days In Moving Box On A Cross-Country Trip