A tipster tells us FedEx’s website has been malfunctioning for the last two days, resulting in hellish lines at the stores. It might be a good time to visit the FedEx Kinkos store that is furthest from other forms of intelligent life.
More From Consumerist
- Even If You Spend Your Career Driving For FedEx, You Might Not Be An Employee
- FedEx Truck Crashes In Georgia, Spilling Packages On Highway
- We Live In A World Where Your Insurer Doesn’t Care That It Charges Two Prices For One Drug
- Google Can Now Show You The Best Time To Pick Up Your Dry Cleaning
- Sears Hometown Wants To Remind You That They’re Still Here