Universal drops DRM out of fear of an Appleopoly. Say that three times fast. [BoingBoing]
More From Consumerist
- Coffee Companies May Have Already Cracked DRM On Keurig 2.0
- Comcast Lobbyists Know How To Win Over D.C. Power Players — With Decent Customer Service
- California Authorities Cite SeaWorld San Diego For Not Properly Protecting Employees
- Chick-fil-A, Chipotle Lead In Customer Satisfaction Survey, McDonald’s Brings Up The Rear… Again
- How Do Video Game Publishers Continue To Get Away With Mistreating Their Customers?