Universal drops DRM out of fear of an Appleopoly. Say that three times fast. [BoingBoing]
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Lobbyists Know How To Win Over D.C. Power Players — With Decent Customer Service
- California Authorities Cite SeaWorld San Diego For Not Properly Protecting Employees
- Chick-fil-A, Chipotle Lead In Customer Satisfaction Survey, McDonald’s Brings Up The Rear… Again
- How Do Video Game Publishers Continue To Get Away With Mistreating Their Customers?
- 5 Empty Promises Comcast Has Made About Time Warner Cable Merger & One Promise They Won’t Make