The raw milk underground continues to risk breaking the law and contracting listeria in the quest for better-tasting milk. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- The Impossible Quest For A Low-Calorie Soda That Tastes Good, Seems Natural
- June Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Dill Pickle Popcorn And Donut Mold
- Great Fruit Recall Of 2014 Expands, Becomes Even Greater
- How Can I Avoid Getting Sick From Listeria-Contaminated Food?
- Coke Charging Twice The Price Of Normal Milk For Fancy Milk: Claims It Tastes Better, Is More Nutritious