Reader Mark came up with a way to get at that last bit of laundry detergent, the stuff that intransigently clings to container walls, refusing to drip into your measuring cup. By punching a hole in the bottom corner of the container, Mark is able to extract enough detergent to clean a small or medium load of clothes. Do you have other ways of freeing residual detergent? Tell us in the comments.
Use Every Last Drop Of Laundry Detergent
By consumeristcarey August 4, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Costco Shrink Rays Bins Of Detergent Pods Ever So Slightly
- 5 Costco Kirkland Signature Products May Be Just As Good As Name Brands
- At Target, Tide Free Is Free Of Dyes, Perfumes, And Logic
- Legislation Aims To Make It Harder For Kids To Snack On Yummy-Looking Detergent Pods
- Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?