Reader Mark came up with a way to get at that last bit of laundry detergent, the stuff that intransigently clings to container walls, refusing to drip into your measuring cup. By punching a hole in the bottom corner of the container, Mark is able to extract enough detergent to clean a small or medium load of clothes. Do you have other ways of freeing residual detergent? Tell us in the comments.
Use Every Last Drop Of Laundry Detergent
By consumeristcarey August 4, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Detergent Companies Are Unhappy With Our Efficient Washing Machines
- 5 Costco Kirkland Signature Products May Be Just As Good As Name Brands
- Study: Over 17,000 Kids Have Been Hurt By Laundry Detergent Pods
- Legislation Aims To Make It Harder For Kids To Snack On Yummy-Looking Detergent Pods
- What Inappropriate Or Perfect Mother’s Day Merchandising Have You Seen This Year?