Freakonomics asked readers for their questions and submitted them to a hedge fund manager. Sexy. Of particular interest: “To what extent does widespread options issuance create an incentive for a CEO to focus on his or her stock price to the exclusion of building long-term business value?” [Freakonomics]
More From Consumerist
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Accusing Herbalife Of Running A Pyramid Scheme
- Report: Federal Law Enforcement Poking Around At Herbalife
- Sears Survives For Now, May Not Make It Through 2016
- Why Do I Keep Seeing Commercials For Everest University?
- Target Preparing To Exit Canada, Will Close All 133 Stores In The Country