Freakonomics asked readers for their questions and submitted them to a hedge fund manager. Sexy. Of particular interest: “To what extent does widespread options issuance create an incentive for a CEO to focus on his or her stock price to the exclusion of building long-term business value?” [Freakonomics]
More From Consumerist
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Accusing Herbalife Of Running A Pyramid Scheme
- Report: Federal Law Enforcement Poking Around At Herbalife
- Who Gives Better Retirement Advice: A Palm Reader Or An Investment Adviser?
- Send Us Your Questions In Bulk For Costco CEO Craig Jelinek
- Is ActiveHours A True Payday Alternative Or Just Another Too-Good-To-Be-True Letdown?