A Big List Of 0% APR Credit Cards

We know how you guys love 0% APR credit cards, so check out this list of 50 of them from Consumerism Commentary. 0% APR credit cards let you do a number of things—you can use someone else’s money for free, help yourself pay off your debt without gaining interest, etc. Each offer is different, however, so you want to make sure you read and understand the conditions of the offer and choose one that fits your needs.

50 Credit Cards Offering 0% APR on Purchases [Consumerism Commentary]

Comments

1. daveinFL says:

Wait a minute here. I think I see affiliate links at that site where if people apply there, they get a cut of the profits. Is it being disclosed that the site in question has a financial interest here. Are they related to the consumerist?

2. Crazytree says:

0% is like heroin. sure it can be a fun way to spend a quiet evening at home… but if you’re not careful it is an easy way to slip into debt… and once your high credit line utilization becomes a problem all your rates get jacked.

3. jrdnjstn78 says:

Most of those are 0% for 6 months. So if you buy a big screen tv at 2,500 be prepared to pay about 415$ a month to get it paid off in 6 months.

4. geeniusatwrok says:

yeah, bad juju on the affiliate kickback.

all of these effing cards have balance-transfer fees; some are capped at $50/75 but others like Citi have no cap. you been warned.

I think the days of no-fee balance transfers are over.

5. geeniusatwrok says:

all of these frelling cards have a balance-transfer fee of at least 3% and some do not cap that fee.

(dang, consumerist ate my orig. post. stoppit!)

6. oneTee says:

i’m looking for a card that’s 0% for a year with no cash advance fees. I’m basically going to take out a loan against a credit card and pay it off within the year…however i don’t want to pay a transaction fee when I get the cash advance. anyone know of any cards like that?

7. FLConsumer says:

Why are we hyping 0% cards here? Do we really want to encourage people to use credit cards as loans? The fee-free transfer arbitrage days are long-gone. The idea’s become popular on the internet and the credit card co’s have discovered they were getting used worse than a hooker.

8. Dan25 says:

thats actualy a great post. I just applied for one. I was unhappy with my current CC and im going to transfer the balance. Thanks consumerist!

9. dohtem says:

Free Debt!!

10. hustler says:

I don’t think its possible to win the 0%apr game with these crooks. I’ve tried before and failed miserably.