Interested in personal finance, but don’t know where to start? MyMint has 70 tips spanning credit, investing, finance in relationship, housing, retirement, and more.
By consumeristcarey July 29, 2007
Tagged With: personal finance
More From Consumerist
- 9 Things We’re So Grateful Mom Taught Us About Money
- What Did Your Mom Teach You About Money?
- Fed Survey Finds Most Consumers Are Happy With Their Finances, Despite Lack Of Retirement Savings
- “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- First-Time Homebuyers May Only Need 3% Down Payment, But It Won’t Be A Cakewalk