NOTE: As of March 2013, the embedded video that was the basis for this post is no longer functioning or available for embed. However, WAFB-TV still has text pertaining to the facts of the story, so you can read about it at WAFB.com if you’re still interested.
This 9-Year-Old Has An $18,000 Line Of Credit
By consumeristcarey July 26, 2007
More From Consumerist
- FTC Rolls Out Interactive Resource For Victims Of Identity Theft
- Senator Pushes For System To Notify Consumers ‘The Moment Access To Their Credit Is Requested’
- What Can An ID Thief Do With My Social Security Number?
- The IRS Is Still Using Windows XP, Has A Cybersecurity Staff Of 363 People
- Companies Must Refund Millions Of Dollars For Credit Card Add-On Services Customers Never Received