Southwest and JetBlue are welcoming Virgin America to the discount market by cutting fares.
By consumeristcarey July 26, 2007
Tagged With: airlines
More From Consumerist
- Airline Performance Slips; Virgin America Named No. 1 For Third Time In Annual Airline Survey
- Is Consolidation On The Horizon For Budget Airlines?
- Airfare Deals Popping Up In Some Cities As Airlines Try To Fill More Seats
- Today’s The Day: JetBlue’s Checked Bag Fees Are Now In Effect
- JetBlue Adding Checked Bag Fees, Cutting Down On Legroom