Reach Chase Executive Customer Service

1. Uriel says:

What if I don’t wanna?

2. Havok154 says:

@Nero Diavolo:
    It wasn’t a suggestion.

3. ktoth04 says:

I just wanted to comment that I had an issue recently with Chase changing my address without alerting me. The problem was that my university’s mailing system used to contain the word “box” to denote which on campus mailbox your mail was sent to. The system was changed (via USPS mandate) to use the # sign instead. I was unaware of this and continued to use the word “box” unaware to me, Chase, and several other companies took my address to mean a P.O. Box in a different zip code (same city though), and deleted the street address I had manually entered. Having been given the runaround by customer service (and been hung up on), I called executive customer service and left a message. Today my phone call was returned by a very nice woman who is looking into my issue (that my address could be changed without me being notified). I’m very happy with the way my call was handled, and will update when my issue is resolved, which I am confident it will be.

Thanks for the tip, Consumerist!

4. notthesame says:

When all else fails call Jamie Dimon CEO 212-270-6000.

5. PhiTauBill says:

Anyone have a fax number for Chase Executive Customer Service? I generally prefer to lay out my case in writing followed up by a phone call.

Thanks in advance!

6. Anonymous says:

I recently had a problem with chase and they didn’t give me my bonus money for opening the account. I called the number although the process took up to 4 weeks to resolve, it was in the end resolved.

Thanks for the tips consumerist!

7. Squeezer99 says:

as an update, i’m having a problem with Chase (they reduced my credit limits). i emailed Gerald Smith from this link [consumerist.com] and 2 business days later I got a call from executive customer service rep Stacey Howard at 888-622-7547 x6857 who was forwarded my email and is trying to help me get my credit limits restored after they were cut.

8. Anonymous says:

Ms P. Dunne @ 888-622-7547 (extension # not given for privacy)
    was very very helpful when I called about an issue from Circuit City. Just wanted to let you know that this number still works!

9. Anonymous says:

Got Jessica Pozehl at 847-488-6833 and she rocked!
    She assisted in solving a complicated problem with a Business Credit Card even though it wasn’t her department. It took several days, but she would call me and update me on where they were at in the process. No one at Customer No-Service could even give me any way to follow-up on the fax they insisted I send. They suck, Jessica Rules!

10. stellablue says:

Called Chase Executive Customer Services and they were actually really helpful and made a one-time exception to my account APR reverting to Default+Prime. Really please with the result and the professionalism of this group when compared to the rudeness and unhelpful attitude of standard cardmember services.