For those who don’t obsessively read the bylines at the bottom right of every post, to see who offered up the pro-consumer post of the moment, you may not have noticed an additional name — Mark Ashley — in the roster of Consumerists today. (It’s been a few months since I’ve posted here.) My normal blog home is Upgrade: Travel Better, where the subject is travel, the outlook is always pro-consumer, and the motto is “Living the First Class Life… at Coach Prices.” Consider this your personal invitation.
The Triumphant Return of Guest Blogger Mark Ashley
By consumerist.com July 23, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Google Reverses Content Policy Prohibiting Adult Content On Blogger Platform
- Comcast Forgets To Delete Revealing Note From Blog Post
- Which Airlines Have The Most Comfortable Coach Seats?
- Sources: Comcast “VIPs” Automatically Pushed To Front Of Phone Queue
- Intuit Caves To Pressure: Offers Free TurboTax Upgrades, Will Undo Changes To Software For Next Year