We all know an iPhone costs $2,000 in the long run, but what are the true costs of a pet or a child? Mint.com has compiled a wide-angle overview, though the details will obviously vary by household.
By consumeristcarey July 21, 2007
Tagged With: expenses
More From Consumerist
- The $100 Carry-On Bag Fee & Other Airline Charges You Can Avoid
- Black Friday Mania Spreads To Animal Shelters, Adoption Events For Black Cats And Dogs
- Mobile Companies Leaping To Sell You A New Phone — With A New Contract — On Black Friday
- Gov’t Report: True High-Speed Broadband Competition In The U.S. Remains Largely Nonexistent
- The FCC Is Considering A Big Change To Lifeline — But What Is It, And How Does It Work?