We all know an iPhone costs $2,000 in the long run, but what are the true costs of a pet or a child? Mint.com has compiled a wide-angle overview, though the details will obviously vary by household.
By consumeristcarey July 21, 2007
Tagged With: expenses
More From Consumerist
- T-Mobile Slashes iPhone 6S Price To $20/Month; Offers Lifetime Coverage Guarantee
- Comcast Makes Slight Improvements To Its Broadband Program For Low-Income Households
- Petco Responds To Grooming Death Accusation, Says Drying Cages Aren’t Heated
- The FCC Is Considering A Big Change To Lifeline — But What Is It, And How Does It Work?
- Steam Summer Sale Has Deep Video Game Discounts… And Pricing Shenanigans That Confuse Consumers