The drama continues in the battle to keep calorie information off NYC fast food menus. Subway’s compliance with the law continues to make other fast food chains look foolish.
More From Consumerist
- Subway Will Switch To All Antibiotic-Free Meat By 2025
- FDA Giving Businesses Another Year To Comply With Rules Requiring Calorie Counts On Menus
- NYC May Become First U.S. City To Require High-Sodium Warning Labels At Chain Restaurants
- Groups Call On Subway’s Sandwich Artists To Use Antibiotic-Free Meat In Their Masterpieces
- New Fast Food Item Ideas Are Born In Test Kitchens, In Franchises, And Everywhere Else