The drama continues in the battle to keep calorie information off NYC fast food menus. Subway’s compliance with the law continues to make other fast food chains look foolish.
More From Consumerist
- FDA Giving Businesses Another Year To Comply With Rules Requiring Calorie Counts On Menus
- FDA Issues Sweeping New Calorie Requirements For Everything From Vending Machines To Chain Restaurants
- NYC May Become First U.S. City To Require High-Sodium Warning Labels At Chain Restaurants
- Groups Call On Subway’s Sandwich Artists To Use Antibiotic-Free Meat In Their Masterpieces
- Why Are Fast Food Drive-Thru Lanes Getting Slower?