With last month’s acute droppoff in American consumer spending, “Geiz ist geil” could be posed to become the next hot German import. [NYT]
By consumerist.com July 16, 2007
More From Consumerist
- How Did The Hot Dog Get Such A Bad Rap?
- Americans Shopped Less In December, Bought More Furniture And Booze
- Comcast: Approve TWC Merger Because Broadband Will Still Suck Just As Much
- Survey: 4-In-5 Consumers Say They Won’t Be Spending More This Holiday Season
- Class Action Settlement Means AB InBev Must Refund Customers For Faux-Import Beck’s