With last month’s acute droppoff in American consumer spending, “Geiz ist geil” could be posed to become the next hot German import. [NYT]
By consumerist.com July 16, 2007
More From Consumerist
- How Did The Hot Dog Get Such A Bad Rap?
- Class Action Settlement Means AB InBev Must Refund Customers For Faux-Import Beck’s
- Report: Americans Are Optimistic About Their Finances But Few Actually Feel Secure
- Tobacco Company Credits Falling Gas Prices With Rising Sales
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Plans Cost Govt. Nearly $22B More Than Expected