Updated old Reach TransUnion Executive Customer Service post with new information: Cindy Hennessey, assistant to David Wolff, VP of Consumer Service. (312) 985-2000, press 2, dial extension 3802
By consumerist.com July 16, 2007
More From Consumerist
- 6 Things Comcast Customers Can Try To Get Some Actual Customer Service
- Sprint Set To Make House Calls With Launch Of “Direct 2 You” Service
- In Atlanta? You Can Soon Sign Up For Internet Twice As Fast As Google Fiber. The Downside: It’s From Comcast
- Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- Facebook Messenger Now Allows For Real-Time Customer Service Chat