A Minnesota child won a bear with a Viagra ad from a claw machine at a Red Robin restaurant. The bears were part of a Nascar effort to promote its sponsors.
By consumeristcarey July 14, 2007
Tagged With: prizes
More From Consumerist
- Lindt Beats Haribo In Legal Battle Over Candy Bears
- Christina Hendricks Nice ‘n Easy Ad Banned In UK For Being Misleading
- Salmonella Outbreak Potentially Linked To Andrew & Williamson Cucumbers
- Chipotle E. Coli Outbreak Has Now Spread To 6 States, Cause Still Not Known
- McDonald’s “Signs” Commercial: Heartwarming Message Or Crass Cash-In?