A Minnesota child won a bear with a Viagra ad from a claw machine at a Red Robin restaurant. The bears were part of a Nascar effort to promote its sponsors.
By consumeristcarey July 14, 2007
Tagged With: prizes
More From Consumerist
- Going Beyond The Tongs: The Ham Dogger, Pizza Oven Box And Other Grilling Gadgets
- Viagra Airing TV Ads Targeted At Women For The First Time
- Fundraising Group Sells $1,500 Jeans Featuring Denim Ripped By Lions, Tigers & Bears (Oh My)
- McDonald’s “Signs” Commercial: Heartwarming Message Or Crass Cash-In?
- Crest Confirms It’s Distancing Itself From Scandalized NFL