A Minnesota child won a bear with a Viagra ad from a claw machine at a Red Robin restaurant. The bears were part of a Nascar effort to promote its sponsors.
By consumeristcarey July 14, 2007
Tagged With: prizes
More From Consumerist
- Lindt Beats Haribo In Legal Battle Over Candy Bears
- Salmonella Outbreak Potentially Linked To Andrew & Williamson Cucumbers
- McDonald’s “Signs” Commercial: Heartwarming Message Or Crass Cash-In?
- Toddler Gets Stuck In Toy Claw Machine, Now Has Interesting Story To Tell At Every Party He Ever Goes To
- Hyundai, Nissan Dealerships In Las Vegas Settle Deceptive Advertising Complaints