This Walmart Fried Chicken Could Use A Few More Feathers

Reader Sean is the most recent reader to purchase food at a major “big box” store, find it unacceptable, and send us a picture.

Sean writes:

Early this month (July), my wife purchased a fried chicken (already prepared) from the Walmart Deli department located in Paola, KS. When we opened the packaging, the first thing I noticed was a few chicken feathers on the OUTSIDE of the breading on a leg and thigh. We chose not to eat the chicken and disposed of it because we felt it might have been handled in an unsanitary fashion.

Usually, I’d expect to find something like this mixed in and fried into the breading – not just laying on the outside. Needless to say, it’s curbed my appetite for fried chicken.

I contacted the Walmart and asked to speak to a manager. The person I spoke to told me to bring my receipt in and they’d exchange the chicken, but by that time, I wasn’t really interested in another bird. They didn’t offer me any other option.

I contacted Walmart corporate, and left feedback on their web form but no one has contacted me.

Before anyone starts to wonder what the big deal is over a couple of feathers, this isn’t the first time I’ve gotten bad product from this particular Walmart. I’ve gotten home and found that I had bought moldy flour tortillas or hamburger with tooth-busting, pebble-sized bone fragments in it. I’m just mad enough to vent about it now. It’s a small town, with one other grocery store and otherwise, not a lot of shopping choices.

All we can say is, “Ew.” Well, “Ew” and “The odds that Walmart is using proper food safety procedures are pretty slim if your cooked food has uncooked chicken feathers stuck to the outside.”

(Photo:Sean)

Comments

1. shoegazer says:

Threw up in my mouth just a little there.

2. bluemeep says:

Well, I’ll be working through lunch today. Thanks for that.

Though I must ask, if you keep finding horrible, disgusting problems with the food you buy at a particular store, why do you keep buying it?

3. slapstick says:

Go to the other grocery store, man! Unless it’s possible the other option is *worse*?!

If it is, I am very afraid.

4. Falconfire says:

Um guess what, a LOT of fried chicken has feathers on it. Mechanical or hand plucked home killed or bought from a store, its not easy to get ALL the feathers out, and very often a few are left.

Jesus people get over yourselves here and learn about your food. There is nothing wrong with eating a few feathers. They are cooked in oil which would have killed anything they might have had on them, and its not going to like kill you.

I bet your the same type of person who throws away a whole thing of cheese if only a tiny little section gets moldy.

And people honestly wonder why we are so sick these days. Christ we ate DIRT as kids. a few feathers are not going to kill you.

5. Skiffer says:

He mentions an often overlooked point:

While most of us just think “that’s what you get for grocery shopping at Wal-mart”, there’s a lot of places in the country where Wal-mart’s put most / all of the other grocery stores out of business and now they’re the only option…

Somebody should tell Wal-mart that adding a pound of feathers to your fried chicken does not make it the “Lite” variety…

6. Swifty says:

Isn’t there some old adage about getting what you pay for?

Am I the only one who sees a problem with the quote, “This isn’t the first time this has happened to me at Wal Mart…”

7. boandmichele says:

ew… i really wish all those walmart shoppers would realize that they are getting exactly what they pay for. crap. food, electronics, shoes, tools, etc.

just because a company’s logo is on a product doesnt mean it is the same manufacturer.

8. joeblevins says:

Feathers… Umm, so? It happens, just pull them off. Hell, at least you can be more assured that it was real chicken.

Dated a girl whose family would avoid any meats that had bone/blood visible.

Just eat the freaking food!!

9. bluemeep says:

@Falconfire: If you get a beak in your scrambled eggs, would you pick it out or say it just added some bonus crunchy texture?

It’s true we’re a bit overzealous in the bacterial annihilation department, but there’s something to be said for proper food preparation.

10. Murph1908 says:

Um…
    QUIT BUYING FOOD THERE!

Moldy tortillas? Ok I’d give them another chance.

Bones in hamburger? I’d be done with any kind of non-prepackaged food there.

Fool me thrice…

I too grew up in a small town with just 2 grocery stores. There are options.

11. Moosehawk says:

@Falconfire: You only throw away a section of cheese if that part gets moldy instead of the whole thing?

Yea, I was almost going to listen to your shpeel about feathers on chicken but nevermind.

12. acambras says:

1) Newsflash: Chickens are birds. Birds have feathers. Ever plucked poultry before? I have. It’s damn near impossible to get every single feather off.

2) That said, I can see why the OP found the chicken unappetizing. I’ll buy prepackaged goods from WalMart (cereal, soda, etc.) I haven’t seen any trouble with the meat or dairy at my local WalMart, but the produce there usually looks bad enough to turn me off from their meat and dairy also. I buy my meat, dairy, and produce from a real grocery store.

13. Papercutninja says:

DON’T BUY FOOD AT WALMART. Problem solved. There’s ONE other grocery store in your little town? So GO TO THAT ONE.

14. enm4r says:

I once got half a heart that had been fried with the piece of chicken. I was probably like 10, so me and my friends thought it was pretty cool. My friend’s mom of course did not, and I remember getting a ton of free chicken after that.

That has nothing to do with this story, but since he can’t seem to learn not to buy stuff from that particular store he keeps getting shafted at, nothing else is really necessary to add.

15. B says:

At least you know it was once a real chicken. Those fried chickens they sell at any grocery store are nasty, scary things. Oven fried, or even frying it yourself in a big pot with vegetable oil is healthier and tastes much better.

16. mopar_man says:

I was also wondering the same thing. I only buy groceries from a grocery store. No problems yet.

While most of us just think “that’s what you get for grocery shopping at Wal-mart”, there’s a lot of places in the country where Wal-mart’s put most / all of the other grocery stores out of business and now they’re the only option.

If that happened where I live, I would move. Yes, that’s how much I hate Wal-Mart.

17. Steve518 says:

@Moosehawk: i’ve often cut off a bit of mold off of a block of cheese or a loaf of bread and kept using it, as long as it’s just a tiny bit of it. I wouldn’t blame someone for chucking it, but it doesn’t spell the end for the food.

18. visualbowler says:

I still don’t get why people still shop at Wal Mart. Sure the prices are cheaper but at what cost. In order to keep their prices lower than their competition they have to cut somewhere and people always seem shocked that they aren’t getting top quality products. Stop shopping there and things will change, but people are too focused on getting the best price that they don’t seem to care what they are sacrificing for it. Read the book Wal-Mart Effect which has complete details about the whole situation. For example, the salmon for $4 a pound is from a fish farm in Chile where the fish are fed medications to stimulate their growth and swim around in a pen with barely enough space for themselves. In case you didn’t see where that was leading, they swim in their own feces.

19. Moosehawk says:

While I’m here I mine as well share my chicken story.

I once bought Tyson pre-cooked chicken strips. So I cooked it up in the toaster oven like always. Well, when I pulled it out, it felt kind of unusual so I cut into it and noticed all the chicken was raw. I couldn’t eat chicken for a while after that because I was really close to biting into that …

20. The Bigger Unit says:

@Falconfire: You’re full of shit if you’re saying you’d eat a fried chicken you bought that had some feathers sticking out of it.

People understand chickens have feathers dude…they just don’t want them decorating their fuckin’ fried chicken like candles on a cake.

21. MeOhMy says:

@Moosehawk:

YES! When a hard cheese gets moldy you can just remove the moldy part! For the most part even consuming this mold won’t make you sick, it just tastes like…well…mold. Which most of us do not find pleasant.

As for the feather, I’d probably still be bothered enough by it to toss it even though my brain is telling me the whole thing was immersed in hot oil. I’d be far more concerned if it appeared to be a feather from some other kind of bird. Like say it looked like a pigeon feather. Ew.

22. Moosehawk says:

@Steve518: You’re probably right that it doesn’t ruin it all, but my mother raised me to be really organized and sanitary. Whenever any food had the smallest amount of mold on it or if you’ve found anything weird we would always just throw the whole thing out.

23. Steve518 says:

If this chicken was raised and produced at a local farm, people would be saying how wonderful it is, that it makes you think of just how close you are to the food you are eating.

I know Wal-Mart is an easy target, but it’s just a feather, which is probably healthier than the grease-laden fry-coating it rests upon.

If you’ve been offended by Wal-Mart this many times, and you do have another shopping option, albeit one, I’d say stop shopping at Wal-Mart. There, that was easy.

24. Jon Parker says:

I used to live in a small town a long way away from a major shopping area. We had two grocery stores, and a Wal-Mart 13 miles away. Saying “shop at the other one” is easy in theory, but the reality is that incomes in my area were very, very low, and the “real” grocery stores were quite expensive.

It’s often financially not an option to shop at the other place. It’s obvious that Wal-mart didn’t get where they are by being a superior shopping experience or through stellar customer service. They got where they are because low-income people can save money there.

25. Steve518 says:

@Moosehawk: Certain foods for sure for me. The minute I see mold on a piece of fruit or vegetable, it’s gone.

I don’t think it’s a case of being unsanitary, it’s just knowing which types of food can still be consumed safely without making you gag.

26. yg17 says:

@Murph1908: There’s an old saying in Tennessee…I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennesee that says….fool me once, shame on…..shame on you. Fool me you can’t get fooled again

27. etinterrapax says:

The problem with Wal-Mart, as near as I can figure, is that they’ve gotten so big, and people so dependent on them, that they just don’t have to care anymore. One customer leaves, ten more flock in for the cheap light bulbs. That alone is reason enough for me not to shop there, as if I didn’t have a dozen others. I prefer a slightly more reciprocal relationship with the people who sell me my food.

And of course you can just cut off the mold and eat the rest of the cheese. How wasteful to throw it all away. The mold won’t even make you sick. It’s just unappealing. We willingly eat mold in other contexts. Blue cheese, for example, and Brie, both contain edible mold, as do many other varieties of cheese.

28. skrom says:

@Jon Parker:

If you cannot afford to go to a different store than Wal-Mart then you probably shouldnt be buying prepared fried chicken. You should be buying raw chicken for about 20% of the cost of prepared chicken and making it yourself

29. grrlmonster says:

we had purchased one of those chickens from walmart ourselves not too long ago. weve gotten them in the past without problems but our chicken had half a coat on! my kids were traumatized and now refuse to each roasted chicken from anywhere, assuming they all come with feathers!
    personally, we are mostly vegetarian at my house, even the kids.

30. Chaosium says:

I wonder if it came from some clothing nearby.

31. FishingCrue says:

@Moosehawk: Cheese = Bacteria

32. Is this a difficult proposition to understand?!?!?

DON’T BUY FOOD FROM GODDAMN WALMART!

It’s disgusting to purchase perishable food from an outlet whose sole purpose is to price things as low as possible. Buy your food at a good grocery store!

What are you adding, 5 bucks more to a 50 dollar bill, and you get the pleasure of not vomiting poisonous bile after your meal? Sounds like a deal to me!

33. pinkbunnyslippers says:

I just dry heaved at my desk. Gross.

And for the record, mold isn’t just contained to one small area of a piece of food. Mold sets down microscopic string-like roots and buries through food, so even if you’re cutting off the green part, chances are you’ve still got “mold threads” somewhere else in that food.

Unless you cut like 2 inches around the mold.

But sorry, this isn’t about mold. This is about feathers. Neither of which belong in anything that is on my plate for my consumption!

34. Moosehawk says:

@FishingCrue: Tasty bacteria at that.

Mold is a fungus. Fungus = not tasty.

My theory is if one part of that block of cheese is molding, there’s a good chance the cheese is old as a whole and the rest of it will start developing mold soon. It probably is starting to taste a little stale by then too.

35. timmus says:

Don’t buy food from Wal-Mart, unless you realize that cheap prices == cheap quality.

36. Papercutninja says:

I understand that not all incomes allow people to shop at Whole Foods or whatever, but be smart about it! Someone suggested buying a chicken and frying it yourself. Problem SOLVED.

37. Smoking Pope says:

What everyone seems to be missing is the fact that the feather was on the outside of the breading. He doesn’t say it was the feather itself that was grossing him out, but rather “we felt it might have been handled in an unsanitary fashion”, which is a reasonable fear.

38. ltlbbynthn says:

omg moldy cheese is not rife with “mold threads” You don’t even have to refridgerate cheese. My mom used to work at a gourmet food store and one of the things they did in the morning was wash the mold off the cheese.
    Now, moldy bread is different. Once you see one spot, it’s everywhere. Eww!

39. kimsama says:

@yg17: BWAH HA HA!

You sound positively…presidential ^_^

40. Rahnee says:

I understand the limited shopping choices. This is what my town is like.

Wal Mart = number one grocery store
    Winn-Dixie = Blew away in a tornado
    Harveys = closed for renovation
    Rubo’s = way out of the way and expensive

Sux to be in the south!

41. Kat says:

We never get meat at Wal-Mart… we’ve gotten rotten (frozen) chicken twice.

42. ancientsociety says:

Oh help me, Jeebus. When did the majority of Americans become such pussies about their food!?

For hundreds of thousands of years, humans have eaten things that probably weren’t the ultra-sanitized, over-processed, cooked-to-exactly-160-degrees-for-10-minutes food we eat today. And, yet, we’ve thrived as a species regardless of how “unsanitary” modern people believe most reall food is.

NEWSFLASH! Chickens are birds. Birds have feathers. It’s nigh impossible to remove 100% of the feather from any bird, whether its mechanically- or hand-plucked. The feather here is tiny. Pick it off and move on.

Also, ALL REAL CHEESE has some form of mold (I’m not counting the mass-produced whey-byproducts that Kraft and others like to foist on us as “cheese”). Real cheese is aged. Part of the aging process is the chemical reaction caused by mold. This is also true of truly cured meats. Mold won’t kill you (unless you’re highly allergic to it), in fact, some molds are very beneficial to your health.

And, for the love of god, stop shopping @ Walmart already.

43. annietym says:

GROSS!!! thanks for this post – not only did i lose my appetite but now i know to never buy any prepared food from walmart.

44. jamesBrauer66 says:

I don’t think I have ever eaten red meat from that place and not gotten the bubble gut later. Since I no longer shop there (well maybe once a year), it isn’t an issue any more.

45. Mark 2000 says:

You folks are all pussies. For Christ sake, you want to eat animals, but the moment you see anything that reminds you its an animal you get sick. Bread it, fry it, make it into nuggets. You’re still murdering something for your food. Accept it feathers, fur, and all or stop eating it all together.

46. Falconfire says:

@ancientsociety: When people started thinking that they where going to die from eating it. This is the same culture who has issues eating sushi, beef carpaccio, raw eggs yet has absolutly no problems putting HFCS into their bodys from soda.

I mean I can understand it. Im not a hunter, but I know some, and I am a fisher so I know where the food comes from, and whats involved in cooking it and getting it prepared. My mother grew and ate chickens back when Elizabeth NJ still allowed you to (1950′s – 60′s) so she had no issues if she saw feathers on chicken (which btw is very common, I bet you every single piece of fried non-boneless chicken every one of you have eaten has had at least one feather on it)

But then you got most of the American population here, who wouldnt know what to do with a whole animal for slaughter if they where presented with one who are so desensitized to their food as to get sick from common food born illnesses our parents and grandparents NEVER got sick from, or even worse to get freaked out when they see whats involved in getting you that hamburger as to forgo meat all together.

It doesnt take much to figure out why people posting here could be so stupid to not know feathers on cooked chicken is common.

Pretty soon everything we eat is going to be as processed and corn filled as a chicken nugget and Im going to laugh when people in America start dying at 55 because they are so fat and stupid about their foods.

47. Falconfire says:

Oh and just to make you guys really feel ill since your so pussified about your meat.

I AM THAT GUY WHO ATE THE PETTING ZOO COW!

True story, my fathers co-worker owned a nasty ass cow that was once part of a petting zoo, but they sent it out to the farm because it would bite the children. They tried to use it for milking and breeding but it was nasty to the other cows too. Nothing wrong with it, just must have gotten terrorized or soemthing as to be very nasty. So they ended up having it slaughtered and we got the meat.

Daisy was some of the juiciest steaks I have ever had!

48. Moosehawk says:

@Mark 2000: Ok you go ahead and eat some feathers and tell me how much you like it.

It’s not that it reminds me of an animal, it’s that it’s FEATHERS. Last time I checked, they don’t taste all that well.

And btw, chicken nuggets aren’t really made of chicken. It’s like 60% corn starch.

49. ikimashokie says:

While I agree that finding a feather on a piece of chicken is disgusting, it shouldn’t be unexpected… Just means they didn’t completely defeather the chicken and that they left the skin on. It’s like that time I found a grub in my jar of fruit. Gross, but it’s going to happen at some point, grubs eat fruit like chickens have feathers.

One lady once told me it meant that the chicken was fresher because it had a feather on it. I called BS.

That company never got back to me about my grub… oh well.

50. vanilla-fro says:

Ok, I didn’t read every comment, but did anybody mention (on the mold subject) that a good portion of the cheeses we eat are…..moldy on pupose.

As for the chicken with feathers on the outside of the breading, I don’t like that one bit. Maybe if they were in the breading. I don’t like chicken that much anyway so I don’t know.

51. Smoking Pope says:

Again, a lot of people are missing the point…

Fact: The OP never said it was the feather that specifically grossed him out.

Fact: Improperly handled chicken can make you very, very ill.

Fact: The presence of a feather outside the breading could indicate that proper food preparation procedures were not followed.

Individual comments aside, this issue has nothing to do with being a “food wuss”, and everything to do with wanting our food to be prepared in a sanitary manner.

52. Falconfire says:

@Smoking Pope: OR it could be that the feather was missed through both the machine and hand plucking phases of he operation, the chicken put through the vat breaing machine and cooked with the feather sticking out side of the breading since feathers dont hold on to flour or breading.

If the feathers where white, I could understand it then, but if they have a slightly yellow or clear color to them, its very likely they where cooked with the meat.

as for sanitary manner… well you will never have that till you do it yourself. Dont see any of you raising chickens now.

53. Smoking Pope says:

@Falconfire: Yep, which is why I was careful to bold the word could in my post.

54. CapitalC says:

Dare I say “That’s what you get for eating fried food at WalMart!” ? ;)

BLAME CHINA!

55. DesertFox82 says:

I know most people don’t read this low in the comments, but I believe the point Sean was trying to make was that if there were feathers above the breading, there may have been some cross-contamination between the raw chickens being plucked and the cooked ones being put out on the shelf. That could be cause for concern.

And on the issue of moldy cheese, you guys have seen that diagram in high school textbooks of the moldy orange, right? The one showing that the mold you can see is only the reproductive structures of the mold (the spore producing part) and the actual body of the mold, the thin thread-like parts, actually worm their way all through the fruit? Cut off the reproductive parts if you want, but you’re still eating mold.

I understand some people are still okay with that.

56. Youthier says:

I’m not satisfied with the complaint right now. The OP says he wasn’t “offered another option” aside from the bird exchange. Did he ask?

Also, people are very afraid of mold. I have to admit, I don’t find it very tasty but I don’t find it particularly horrifying either.

57. DesertFox82 says:

Wow, you people are fast. 50 people made my point before I could type it.

@LTLBBYNTHN: Yes, moldy cheese does have “mold threads” because everything with mold has mold threads. Mold is a thread. The fuzz you see are the spore producing organs, and the spores themselves.

58. no.no.notorious says:

well, at least you know that it came from a bird, and not a stray dog something

59. bohemian says:

Many rural areas lack decent grocery stores. Walmart ran many of them out. Or the store they do have carries next to nothing at 7-11 prices. I really feel for people stuck in these situations.

If someone does live in a rural area they should look into getting meat directly. We have a 1/4 of beef coming in on Friday and will probably order a half hog this fall. We happen to have a grocery chain that carries meat from better local operations so I get chickens there. I won’t buy Tyson anymore. Too many gross surprises even in a pack of plain uncooked chicken wings.

Find a small local meat locker who does full butchering or find a farmer who has chickens for sale.

60. framitz says:

Personally if a business screws me once they don’t get a second chance.

Food being fresh and wholesome is so important that I can’t imagine going back to a store if you’ve had a bad experience with quality in the past.

61. PaolaSean says:

I’m the Sean in Paola and I’m responding to some of the comments to the chicken feather story I submitted on this site.

I grew up on a farm, and I’m perfectly aware that birds that are machines processed don’t always pluck all the feathers. I also know what diseases chickens carry, and what implications raw feathers on my meat mean to my family.

My point is that the feathers (there were more than one, on more than one piece of chicken) were all on the outside of the breading, not on the meat, not mixed into the breading… the conclusion here is that the area where these cooked pieces were processed and/or packaged were likely contaminated. The feather, as pictured, doesn’t look to me like it’s been cooked – but it does look like it’s absorbed surface oil from the breading. I didn’t want myself or my kids to possibly get sick so we tossed it.

I know there are all kinds of things we don’t want to think about in our food. Everything from rat droppings to insects and worse. But most of those are processed in some way and cooked.

We bought a prepared chicken because it was the July 4th holiday, and I didn’t want my wife to have to cook. We were going to be busy, and the whole point of prepared food is convenience.

My wife chose to shop at Walmart because she had to pick up several things that weren’t available at the other grocery store. Instead of making a trip to two places, she shopped at one because it was convenient because of the holiday.

As is if any of that was anyone’s business, or that we have to explain our habits but a lot of you are quick to jump on your soapbox and appear wiser than you really are.

62. JayXJ says:

@The Nature Boy:

Beat me to it…darn.

63. DTWD says:

Soap and water.

64. maximeyocks says:

I just wanted to say that you who say it’s not a big deal must live on your computers and not check the news. Birds are one of the most unsanitary animals out there and with things like Avian flu, one can’t be too safe. Good for you sir for voicing your opinion about this disgusting incident! I avoid Wal-Mart at all costs. I appreciate your honesty and hope these negative comments don’t encourage you to do otherwise.

65. Havok154 says:

“It’s like a party in my mouth, and everyone’s throwing up.”

66. Mom2Talavera says:

@Mark 2000: Exactly!

67. Scuba Steve says:

My parents used to bring home precooked chicken from the super market when they were working late. Couldn’t stand it. It was bland, somewhat cold, and totally unimpressive.

68. santadog9 says:

That’s what you get for giving your business to Walmart. The bigger a company gets, lower the quality gets.

Walmart sells CRAP!

Always low quality… Always.

69. HungryGrrl says:

Mold isn’t natural on all ‘real’ cheese. If there’s mold in a bag of shredded chedder, it needs to go in the trash. If it’s on a big block, in just one place, and wasn’t there yesterday, then, if you’re bold, you can cut off a big chunk around the mold and eat the rest.

I have never bought food at a Super Walmart, though I did go to one in New Hampshire a few times. The produce is a big turn off. I liked to buy beer there, though.

If you can’t afford to buy pre-made fried chicken at the ‘other’ grocery store, then buy some friggin rice and beans and carrots and onions and cook for yourself. No wonder poor people are so fat in this country.. and no wonder fat people are so poor. A whole chicken is a pretty good deal, and if you roast it on Sunday afternoon you can eat the leftovers on a weeknight when you don’t have time to cook. And I’ve never had more than a few pinfeathers in a whole bird before.

70. SgtMassacre says:

HOW BIG IS WAL-MART THIS IS MIND-BOGGLING??

HOW BIG IS WAL-MART?

I was blown away by these mind-boggling statistics on Wal-Mart!

1. At Wal-Mart, Americans spend $36,000,000 every hour of every day.

2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!

3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th)than Target sells all year.

4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the World.

7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger & Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only 15 years.

8. During this same period, 31 Supermarket chains sought bankruptcy including Winn-Dixie).

9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.

10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are SuperCenters; this is 1,000 more than it had 5 years ago.

11. This year, 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at a Wal-Mart store.(Ear th’s population is approximately 6.5 billion).

12. 90% of Americans live within 15 miles of a Wal-Mart.

71. flyingcoach says:

Just a friendly reminder from your local vegan:

[www.sciencenews.org]

Also, did you know that rennet is used in the production of cheese? Rennet is essentially young calf stomach ground up to coagulate the milk. Yuck!
    [en.wikipedia.org]

72. Ncisfan says:

Yum Yum Feathers!!!!

73. SJActress says:

“Just a friendly reminder from your local vegan:

Your chicken is on average only 7 weeks old when it is run through an electrocution tank.”

Just a friendly reminder from someone who is aware that humans are omnivores:
    For every animal you don’t eat, I’m going to eat three.
    (sorry, I don’t really mean that, I saw it on a shirt and I think it’s hilarious).

74. fatal616 says:

It’s a DEAD animal. What do you expect? Humans are so stupid. A feather bothers you but the fact that you are eating blood on bones doesn’t? Jesus.

75. fatal616 says:

@SJActress: That’s like saying for every kid you don’t molest i’m going to molest three. Really doesn’t help at all.