House votes to cut student loan interest rates by from 6.8 percent to 3.4 and increase grants for poor student by $890 by 2011 [AP]
More From Consumerist
- Senate Set To Vote On Bill To Refinance Private & Federal Student Loan Interest Rates
- Senate Once Again Blocks Bill To Allow Borrowers To Refinance Federal And Private Student Loans
- Feds Sue Corinthian Colleges For Pushing More Than $560M In Predatory Loans On Students
- Am I Completely Screwed If My Student Loan Co-Signer Dies?
- CFPB Report Finds 90% Of Student Loan Borrowers Who Seek Co-Signer Release Are Denied