Listen up, KFC: a Queens inventor is selling rat-proof garbage bags. Initial studies show that the eucalyptus-scented bags are up to 89% effective at keeping vermin out of our precious, precious garbage.
By consumeristcarey July 8, 2007
Tagged With: garbage
More From Consumerist
- Are There Any Non-DEET Insect Repellants That Work?
- Customer Claims California KFC Served Him Deep-Fried Rat
- When Consumer Complains About Sexist Socks, Don’t Question The Airflow To Her Genitals
- Company Has Created Actual Hoverboard, In Time For Marty McFly’s 2015 Visit
- Study: Most NYC Street Vendors Not Changing Gloves When They Should