Burger King will switch to trans-fat free cooking oil by the end of 2008. Comparison tests showed that more than twelve items, including fries and hash browns, tasted the same or better when cooked with the new oil.
By consumeristcarey July 7, 2007
Tagged With: fast-food
More From Consumerist
- We Tried It: 4 Ways To Cook A Burger That’s Safe To Eat But Doesn’t Taste Like Leather
- FDA Says Artificial Trans-Fat No Longer Approved For Use In Food
- Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!
- Burger King Says Testers Found Its New Fiery Chicken Fries To Be “Spicy As $#*!”
- Woman Claims Her Burger King Sandwich Came With Extra Ingredient: Mold