Burger King will switch to trans-fat free cooking oil by the end of 2008. Comparison tests showed that more than twelve items, including fries and hash browns, tasted the same or better when cooked with the new oil.
By consumeristcarey July 7, 2007
Tagged With: fast-food
More From Consumerist
- Burger King’s Satisfries Off The Menu In 2/3 Of Restaurants
- FDA Says Artificial Trans-Fat No Longer Approved For Use In Food
- Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!
- Food Companies Not Bragging About Making Products Healthier Out Of Fear You’ll Reject Change
- Study: Eating Trans Fat Could Be Bad For Your Memory