You can apply the principles of the Getting Things Done book to all aspects of your Consumerist lifestyle, from following through on a resolution to draft a budget, to remembering to call customer service, to funding your IRA.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
More From Consumerist
- 6 Things Comcast Customers Can Try To Get Some Actual Customer Service
- Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems
- Here Is Comcast’s 10-Point Action Plan For Winning Over Customers
- AT&T Ditching New 2-Year Contracts On January 8
- IRS Hung Up On 8.1 Million Taxpayers Without Answering Phone