This is pretty much the quintessence of how many people get stuck in debt (it was certainly true for us): “…we were spending more than we made because we thought we would make more money later to pay it off.”
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
More From Consumerist
- With No Credit Cards Allowed, No Cash In ATMs, No Banks Open, Tourists In Trouble In Greece
- Is ActiveHours A True Payday Alternative Or Just Another Too-Good-To-Be-True Letdown?
- N.C. Homeowners Wonder How Banks Could Disappear Charlotte’s NASCAR Debt While Taking Their Houses
- Study: Housing Market Poised To Lose $83B This Year Because Of Consumers’ Student Loan Debt
- New Jersey Legislation Would Create Student Loan Lottery To Let You Gamble Away Your Debt