FDA won’t update 30 year old regs for sunscreen, letting manufacturers get away with improbable claims, and leaving customers burnt.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Surgeon General’s Report: “We Need To Do Something” About Climbing Skin Cancer Rates
- Food Industry Initiative Highlights How Little The FDA Knows About What’s In Our Food
- California Mall Replaces Santa Accused Of Turning Away Autistic Girl Over Her Service Dog
- Wells Fargo Refusing To Honor Widow’s 30-Year-Old CD
- Central Standard Timing Re-Emerges, Plans To Liquidate Or Give Everything Away