FDA won’t update 30 year old regs for sunscreen, letting manufacturers get away with improbable claims, and leaving customers burnt.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Food Industry Initiative Highlights How Little The FDA Knows About What’s In Our Food
- YotaPhone 2 Cancels U.S. Version, Offers Refunds Instead
- FDA Regulation Of E-Cigarettes Would Only Help Big Tobacco, Say Vaping Startups
- California Mall Replaces Santa Accused Of Turning Away Autistic Girl Over Her Service Dog
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?