FDA won’t update 30 year old regs for sunscreen, letting manufacturers get away with improbable claims, and leaving customers burnt.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Lawsuit Says Jessica Alba’s Honest Company Products Are Dishonest About “Natural” Claims
- Toys “R” Us & Babies “R” Us Offering Discounts For Return Of Potentially Dangerous Products
- Group Suing FDA For Failing To Cut Excess Sodium In The Food Supply
- Our Picks From 2015: Editors’ Favorite Stories Of The Year
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?