Best Of Bank Of America

Bank Of America Sues ID Theft Victim For $23,312.04
“They couldn’t see my funds were depleted? What kind of bank would give an overdraft of $23,000? We are not talking about $100,” she said.

Closed Your Account Because Of Fraud? Bank Of America Helpfully Links Your New Account
“And even though our old account was closed, the bank had withdrawn the money out of the new one.”

Clark Howard Attacks Bank of America For Jailing Customer, Costs Millions
Mob justice at its finest!

58 Out Of 60 Consumers Fell For Obviously Fake Bank of America Website
“if users don’t comply, it’s entirely ineffective. They are going to be giving out their credentials to the wrong Web sites.”

Bank of America Randomly Gives You $400, Takes It Away, Then Charges You For 9 Overdrafts
She thought this was money from a lawsuit settlement being deposited into her account. Apparently it wasn’t.

Bank Of America Gets Verification Data Wrong, Locks Customer’s Account, Hangs Up On Him, Several Times
Then, he asked me, “Who is your current employer?” I told him, while sitting in that employer’s offices, at my desk.

He told me I was wrong.

Comments

1. Thrust says:

And my first question is… WHY the FUCK would anyone still have an account with these eTards?

2. olegna says:

I know this is a little promotional (of an editor’s personal website), but I think this article is pretty interesting: a BOA card is stolen out of the mail at some point on or after June 1. The crooks call Bank of America before they try to activate the card. The BOA CSR asks only for the cardholder’s DOB as the “prompt question”. Crooks give DOB then the CSR changes the home phone number on cardholder’s account. Then they call back and activate the card from that new number. Then, on June 11 the card shows up in a furniture store in Saudi Arabia in an attempt to buy $12,000 worth of furniture. BOA did block the charge, but it’s not clear why. Would a $1,000 purchase have gone through? Would a larger purchase form within the USA have gone through?

In anya case WTF is BOA doing changing personal account information based on providing simply a DOB??

[angeloyoung.com]

3. Asvetic says:

Here comes the BoA constrictor.

4. mathew says:

I closed my BofA accounts last month after seeing one too many stories on Consumerist.

5. Roundonbothends says:

Why the hell do I have click to twice to get to the article? And all these links without dates? Folks that don’t come here often might know that some of that stuff is OLD.

6. guymandude says:

Lodge a complaint with the Comptroller of Currency for the state in which you live.