Debt collector denied unemployment benefits because he was abusive towards debtors… the same conduct that had gotten him promoted to a supervisor position within the company.
By consumerist.com July 2, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Feds & NY Attorney General Team Up To Sue Abusive Debt Collectors
- CFPB Finds Older Consumers Face Illegal, Harassing Tactics From Debt Collectors
- California Senate Passes Bill Allowing Consumers To Fight Unfair Default Judgments
- Is It Time For Regulators To Stab Zombie Debt Through The Brain?
- How Dropping Phone, TV Service From AT&T Bundle Resulted In 3-Year Collection Hell For Customer
« Cellphones Test Positive For Harmful Bacteria AKA Hold Something Against Your Face A Lot And You'll Get Germs On It