United and Continental boosted fares by as much as $10 to combat rising fuel costs. American, Northwest, and US Airways are “studying the price changes.”
By consumeristcarey June 30, 2007
Tagged With: airlines
More From Consumerist
- Senator Calls For Investigation Into Why Airfares Increase While Costs Sink
- Why Do Airfares Keep Going Up While Airlines’ Fuel Costs Go Down?
- What Happens To Your Plane Ticket When There’s A Death In The Family?
- Report: Despite Lower Fuel Costs And Ebola Fears, Many Airlines Just Raised Base Fares
- Senator Calls For Investigation Into Alleged Anti-Competitive Airline Behavior