Michigan woman sues Starburst for $25,000+ for permanent personal injuries after biting into a Fruit Chew that she says pulled her jaw out of joint. Get bent, Starburst respectfully replies (VIDEO).
By consumerist.com June 28, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Woman Sues McDonald’s After Chowing Down On Nametag Instead Of French Fries
- McDonald’s Employee Who Left Daughter At Park Suing TV Station For Revealing Personal Details
- Woman Sues GM Over Claims That Car’s Seat Heater Left Her With Third-Degree Burn
- Illinois AG Sues Company For Dumping Medical Files Containing Patients’ Personal Info In The Trash
- Artist Claims Pet Toy Company Made Millions Off Her “Angry Birds” Design Without Paying Her