Michigan woman sues Starburst for $25,000+ for permanent personal injuries after biting into a Fruit Chew that she says pulled her jaw out of joint. Get bent, Starburst respectfully replies (VIDEO).
By consumerist.com June 28, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Woman Suing Restaurant Known For Throwing Dinner Rolls After She Says She Was Hit In The Head With One
- Illinois AG Sues Company For Dumping Medical Files Containing Patients’ Personal Info In The Trash
- Woman Settles Dunkin’ Donuts Hot Coffee Lawsuit For $522K
- Customer Suing Over Cat Bite Claims Denver Cat Cafe Knew Animal Was Dangerous
- NYC Cabbie’s License Suspended After Video Appears To Show Him Pulling Pregnant Passenger From His Car