Michigan woman sues Starburst for $25,000+ for permanent personal injuries after biting into a Fruit Chew that she says pulled her jaw out of joint. Get bent, Starburst respectfully replies (VIDEO).
By consumerist.com June 28, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Woman Sues McDonald’s After Chowing Down On Nametag Instead Of French Fries
- Woman Suing Restaurant Known For Throwing Dinner Rolls After She Says She Was Hit In The Head With One
- McDonald’s Employee Who Left Daughter At Park Suing TV Station For Revealing Personal Details
- Woman Sues GM Over Claims That Car’s Seat Heater Left Her With Third-Degree Burn
- Illinois AG Sues Company For Dumping Medical Files Containing Patients’ Personal Info In The Trash