Here’s a clever way to get the RIAA to drop a groundless piracy lawsuit against you: demand that they provide actual proof.
More From Consumerist
- Cox Customers Convince Court To Remove Them From Piracy Lawsuit
- Trade Dispute About Dental Devices Could End Up Changing The Future Of The Entire Internet
- Hollywood Studio Suing 16 Users Of Popcorn Time Over Alleged Online Piracy
- Judge Says An IP Address Is Not Enough To Identify A Movie Pirate
- Grumpy Cat Is Also A Legal Eagle, Files Copyright Lawsuit Against Coffee Company