Here’s a clever way to get the RIAA to drop a groundless piracy lawsuit against you: demand that they provide actual proof.
More From Consumerist
- Cox Customers Convince Court To Remove Them From Piracy Lawsuit
- Trade Dispute About Dental Devices Could End Up Changing The Future Of The Entire Internet
- Leaked Movie About Kicking Butt Vanishes From File-Sharing Sites After Butt-Kicking From Courts
- Judge Says An IP Address Is Not Enough To Identify A Movie Pirate
- Judge: $30K Penalty For Pirating Movies Is “Excessive Punishment”