Costco receipt checkers will sometimes make a nice happy face on the back of receipts for kids, which is nice. But you know the power is going to their heads when they reprimand your mentally disabled child, who didn’t start talking until he was 3, for not enunciating “please” and “thank you” clearly enough.
More From Consumerist
- Man Who Sued Costco After Altercation Led To Broken Leg Loses Case
- Customer Grateful For D.C. Restaurant’s Gumbo Leaves $2,000 Tip On $93 Bill
- 9 Things We’re So Grateful Mom Taught Us About Money
- Warby Parker Is Sorry About Your Stolen Car, Buys You A Beer
- Costco Joins In Virginia Crackdown On Bulk Cigarette Buyers