Costco receipt checkers will sometimes make a nice happy face on the back of receipts for kids, which is nice. But you know the power is going to their heads when they reprimand your mentally disabled child, who didn’t start talking until he was 3, for not enunciating “please” and “thank you” clearly enough.
More From Consumerist
- Scammers Manipulate Lowe’s Receipt-Checking Policy To Steal $80,000 In Tools
- Customer Grateful For D.C. Restaurant’s Gumbo Leaves $2,000 Tip On $93 Bill
- Warby Parker Is Sorry About Your Stolen Car, Buys You A Beer
- 9 Things We’re So Grateful Mom Taught Us About Money
- People Trust Optometrists More Than Costco Or 1800CONTACTS, At Least According To Optometrist Group