Kiplinger’s lays out the benefits of buying your first home, from deducting mortgage interest, to penalty-free IRA withdrawals for first-time buyers, to tax-free profit on sale.
By consumerist.com June 27, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Western Union-Owned Mortgage Company Must Return $33.4M To Customers
- DOJ Finally Confirms Record-Setting $16.65B Settlement With Bank Of America
- CFPB Releases Mortgage Toolkit Aimed At Making The Home Buying Process Easier
- Many Homebuyers Spend More Time Shopping For A TV Than Looking For The Right Mortgage
- Changes To TurboTax Lead To Consumer Revolt, Opportunity For Competitors