Kiplinger’s lays out the benefits of buying your first home, from deducting mortgage interest, to penalty-free IRA withdrawals for first-time buyers, to tax-free profit on sale.
By consumerist.com June 27, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Two Reasons Anyone Who Remembers The Recession Had A Problem With Quicken Loans’ Super Bowl Ad
- Western Union-Owned Mortgage Company Must Return $33.4M To Customers
- CFPB Releases Mortgage Toolkit Aimed At Making The Home Buying Process Easier
- Electronic Mortgage Documents Easier To Understand, Provide More Benefits For Consumers
- The Good, The Bleh & The Ugly Of State Payroll Cards