IKAN is a barcode reader for the home that you scan your groceries under when you run out. The device places an order with your local grocer, who delivers a resupply.
More From Consumerist
- Someone Is Planning A Drive-Thru Grocery Store In Silicon Valley: Maybe Amazon
- The U.S. Postal Service Is Open To Delivering Anything To Raise Cash
- Are Your Packages Really More Secure With UPS’ New Access Point Service?
- Grocery Store Marks Up Chicken, Not Sure How ‘Clearance’ Works
- AT&T Ditching 2-Year Contracts At Walmart & Other Retailers