IKAN is a barcode reader for the home that you scan your groceries under when you run out. The device places an order with your local grocer, who delivers a resupply.
More From Consumerist
- California Governor Signs Statewide Ban Of Plastic Bags
- Whole Foods Launches Delivery, In-Store Pick-Up So You’ll Never Go Without Gluten-Free Cupcakes Again
- Someone Is Planning A Drive-Thru Grocery Store In Silicon Valley: Maybe Amazon
- Shopping Healthier & Without Lists, Millennials Are Changing The Supermarket Game
- Borden Shrink Rays Cheese Package, Forgets To Destroy The Evidence