If you quantify the language experts used in their hands-on iPhone reviews you get a critical consensus of, “Buy the amazing device, if you can afford it,” writes Valleywag.
More From Consumerist
- Apple Eliminates Its Online Store, Moves “Buy” Buttons To Product Pages
- Hackers Swipe 225,000 Jailbroken iPhone Users’ Account Information
- Weigh Your Insurance Options Carefully Before Choosing Where To Buy The New iPhone
- Report: Apple Could Accept Android Phones As Trade-Ins
- T-Mobile Slashes iPhone 6S Price To $20/Month; Offers Lifetime Coverage Guarantee
« "Transition In Coverage" Was Transition To Insurance Hell For Seizure Patient Running Out Of Pills