If you quantify the language experts used in their hands-on iPhone reviews you get a critical consensus of, “Buy the amazing device, if you can afford it,” writes Valleywag.
More From Consumerist
- Apple Eliminates Its Online Store, Moves “Buy” Buttons To Product Pages
- Hackers Swipe 225,000 Jailbroken iPhone Users’ Account Information
- Can Police Force You To Unlock Your Phone With Fingerprint?
- Someone Just Paid $25K For A Pair Of First Generation 8GB iPhones
- Weigh Your Insurance Options Carefully Before Choosing Where To Buy The New iPhone
« "Transition In Coverage" Was Transition To Insurance Hell For Seizure Patient Running Out Of Pills