If you quantify the language experts used in their hands-on iPhone reviews you get a critical consensus of, “Buy the amazing device, if you can afford it,” writes Valleywag.
More From Consumerist
- Your Guide To The Major Carriers’ iPhone 6 Offers
- Can Police Force You To Unlock Your Phone With Fingerprint?
- Someone Just Paid $25K For A Pair Of First Generation 8GB iPhones
- 5 Things You Shouldn’t Buy For Your College-Bound Kid
- Apple Downplays Reports Of Back Doors To iPhones; Security Expert Says Company Is Being Misleading
« "Transition In Coverage" Was Transition To Insurance Hell For Seizure Patient Running Out Of Pills