If you quantify the language experts used in their hands-on iPhone reviews you get a critical consensus of, “Buy the amazing device, if you can afford it,” writes Valleywag.
More From Consumerist
- Your Guide To The Major Carriers’ iPhone 6 Offers
- Can Police Force You To Unlock Your Phone With Fingerprint?
- Someone Just Paid $25K For A Pair Of First Generation 8GB iPhones
- Apple To Launch Photon Death Ray (Or Maybe Just More iPhones & A Watch)
- Report: Apple Could Accept Android Phones As Trade-Ins
« "Transition In Coverage" Was Transition To Insurance Hell For Seizure Patient Running Out Of Pills